Cross Ratio Entertainment Pte. Ltd. (“CRE”) respects your privacy. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Please note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Internal Policies and Practices
Please be informed that we have developed and implemented policies and practices to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Act 26 of 2012) (the “PDPA”).
Protection of Personal Data
Please be informed that we have developed reasonable safety arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Transfer / Assignment
Please note that all our rights herein may be novated, assigned, transferred and/or otherwise dealt with by us and shall enure to the benefit of our successors, assignees and/or transferees.
· This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage. CRE Services may contain links to other websites, applications and other services. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites, applications and other services and we advise you to read the privacy statements of such websites, applications and other services you visit which collects personal information.
What is the information used for?
Your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by us for the following purposes:
· To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
· To provide goods and services by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
· To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from us.
· For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
· To conduct statistical analysis of the users of the CRE Services including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
· To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users.
How can you opt out?
In the event that you wish for us to discontinue the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data for any of the above purposes, you may also write in to us at email@example.com to inform us of the same.
Whenever we send you any marketing information, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe. For example, our e-newsletters will have unsubscribe links.
Can you access or correct your personal data?
You may update your personal information at any time by accessing your account(s) with us or by writing in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the same.
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
· We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
· We will only share your personal details with a third party for the purposes and situations as described above, or for other purposes where we have your consent to do so.
For the avoidance of doubt, you consent to:
(a) CRE collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes and situations as described above;
(b) CRE transferring your personal data out of Singapore to CRE’s third party service providers or agents for the purposes and situations as described above.
How is your data protected?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access and other similar risks. Access to your account(s) is password protected. Thus, no other party, including CRE employees, can change the information. We will not be responsible and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any losses or damage incurred by you whatsoever caused by your non-compliance to any of the foregoing. All information gathered by CRE is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorised CRE staff using assigned user ids and passwords.
CRE may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our platforms. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our products and services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
This policy is subject to any existing laws of the Republic of Singapore in relation to the protection of information and if required by any lawful authority for any legal purposes such as the enforcement of any laws or to prevent the breaching of any laws, we shall release all such information as is legally required by the requisite and lawful authority in accordance with the directions of the lawful court of the competent jurisdiction.
Contact CRE - Data Protection Officer’s Contact Details
Cross Ratio Entertainment Pte. Ltd.
122 Towner Road, Townerville
(Attention: Data Protection Officer)
Tel: (65) 91003654
If you have any complaint(s) arising from the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data, please be informed that your complaint(s) can be sent to the Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above.
Availability of Information
Upon your request, we will make available to you information on our policies and practices developed and implemented by us as regards the collection, use and disclosure of personal data about you as well as our complaints process developed to receive and respond to your complaint(s).
Access to your personal data
Upon request by you (the “Access Request”), we shall provide you with the following information:
a. personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control; and/or
b. information about the ways in which your personal data have been or may have been used or disclosed by us within a year before the Access Request.
To make an Access Request, please write to the Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above, and kindly include your name and identification particulars and such information that we may require to identify you and the relevant personal data.
Correction of Personal Data
You may request (the “Correction Request”)us to correct an error or omission in relation to personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control by writing to the Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above, including your name and identification particulars and such other information that we require to identify you and the relevant personal data.
Please be informed that we are entitled to charge a fee to recover the costs directly related to the Access Request for the time and effort spent by us in responding to your Access Request, and will let you know the amount accordingly.
Please also note that under the PDPA, we are not required to provide you with certain categories of information listed under the PDPA.